Sunday, July 3, 2011

 

Thinking about my little girl

Sleep hasn't been easy to come by since we arrived in Geneva 4 days ago. The first night I can rightly blame on cute little Henry who is quite dedicated to his schedule. Jumping forward 9 hours was rough. But exhaustion soon overcame him and he's completely adjusted to Swiss time. I move a little slower.

As my boys sleep away, my thoughts settle on our little girl. Tonight I look around our dark hotel room and wonder where she would have slept and whether she would be walking and what she would be saying. I wonder if she would still be bobbing her head around when she listens to music or wrapping her arms around her stuffed kitty as she drifted off to sleep. I can tell you she would still be smiling; A truly beautiful little girl. I miss her every day and tonight, with Henry's little rustles as my background noise (and an occasional snore from Ethan) I can take some time to think about and miss my little Chloe.

Comments:
Such sweet thoughts, I bet she would have loved the new adventure, and added to the sleeping sounds of the night :) I have a feeling she smiles down at her momma, happy.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]