Friday, July 2, 2010

 

Oh, whatever!

I woke up missing Chloe, thinking about some of the wonderful memories I have with her and wondering if there are any I've forgotten yet. I know that some memories will slowly fade or disappear completely, and that's scary to me. Whoever created pictures and videos though, we are so grateful to you! I've been organizing our home videos, creating a new folder just for videos with Chloe. When I feel especially sad, I'll spend some time in her scrapbooks or watching videos, and it helps me remember all those happy memories with our beautiful baby. They remind me that she's just away for awhile and I'll see her again someday.


(Chloe snuggled up with mom and her pink baby doll, February 17, 2010)

Looking at those little snippets of her life reminded me to post the next installment of my dad and Chloe, the last clips we have of her. This series is called Oh, whatever! because of this clip. She loved shaking her head, and watch her face, she gives my dad the cutest squinty grin. What a precious baby.


Comments:
I'm glad dad taught her "Oh, Whatever!" I think it's cute that he's wearing his hat in all the videos with her.
 
Thank you for sharing such a sensitive and personal portrait. I love Chloe's squinty grin and sweet chatter.
 
Whew, I did it...
 
I'm still thinking about you all day long. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your blog. You are amazing!!
 
Katrina you are the most amazing woman I've ever met and I love you so much. Thanks for sharing this with us, we really miss her too. Hope you guys are doing well. P.S. I really love your new glasses, I'm getting some on Monday and I hope mine are as cute as yours:)
 
I love the pic of Chloe and you snuggling, what a precious memory. It's darling that she would suck her thumb, so sweet.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]