Thursday, November 6, 2008

 

What's in a name?


Name selection came down to the wire, when we finally had to decide about 8:30PM tonight before the nurses would let us leave. We narrowed the contenders to iola and Chloe. Most family members and friends really liked Chloe, and we took a long look at her and decided that it was the best fit. Her full name is Chloe Hazel Blevins. Hazel is the name of both of my grandmas, both of which have passed away (my mom's mom died several months ago), and the name of one of Marilyn's aunt.

Comments:
That is a BEAUTIFUL name! I love it. She is absolutely adorable. I'm so excited for you guys! Please let me know if you need anything! I mean it!
Love you guys, and I hope everything is well with the 'family o' Blevins' haha.

OXOXO
Jessica Durham
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]