Saturday, November 8, 2008

 

The Angel




Chloe visited the pediatrician today. Her bilirubin level is high enough that she's still on the biliblanket. The pediatrician also got back some chromosome testing for her, and he told us that she has down syndrome. The doctor had already told us that he thought she had it, so we weren't surprised by the news. When we told Tamara, Katrina's sister, she said, "so you have an angel." That's exactly how we feel. We are hopeful that her case is mild, because she lacks a lot of the common characteristics of down syndrome kids, but we love her so much no matter what. Our sole concern is the health issues that might accompany her condition. We're just so happy to have her, excited to be her parents, and honored that Heavenly Father trusts us with this little one.

Comments:
no matter what she is so BEAUTIFUL inside and out! How blessed are you to have a child that will always be beautiful on inside and that this evil/ugly world can never get into her. Chloe is also blessed, she couldn't have asked for better parents to protect her in this world, and to help her return to her Father in heaven. We love you all!!
 
We are so excited to meet this new little one and see you all at Christmas. One of my friends from the Ward just had her first baby, a little boy, that has down syndrome. You will be such wonder parents!
 
I can't wait to meet your beautiful angel. I love seeing your sweet pictures and hearing what is happening. It makes me feel like I'm not so far away. Still, even with your blog, Christmas can't seem to come fast enough.
 
She is so pretty! I really hope things go well for you guys from here on out! This having baby stuff is something its it? Please let me know if you need anything. I may be 500 miles away but I would love to help with whatever I can.
 
what a beautiful way to feel about your new blessing! Chloe is truly beautiful and I will always pray for the best for her. I can't wait to meet this lovely girl that chose you two for parents!
 
Oh Katrina, I am so proud of you guys. You are the best peson I have ever met, and I am so thankful to have gotten the chance to know you. And I belive that god knew how special you both were and did give you an Angel. Every thing always happens for a reason, I know she will be blessed, loved, adored. If you ever need me at all for anything I will always be here for you.

Love Your Friend Tasha Morales
 
You can't change what was meant to be, but you can become better from it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]