Tuesday, November 4, 2008

 

The Patriot




After another intense day, Katrina is zonked, so I will continue to narrate the epic tale of an as of yet unnamed baby (referred to as "the Patriot" through the remainder of this post). Possible names for the Patriot are: Daphne, Sable, Iola, or Chloe. Let us know your thoughts... the Patriot is still in the special care unit. We've been in to nurse and visit a few times. We hope that tomorrow they can bring the Patriot in to nurse in our room, but she's sure to be a resident of special care through tomorrow night at the least. We're hoping to leave the hospital Thursday, and the nurse is hopeful that we can take the Patriot home.
Today was a hard day, being separated from the baby and a little unsure of her future. But we're so happy to have her, and she's beautiful and happy. I snuck out to vote about 7:30 tonight, which explains the sticker on her forehead.

Comments:
The Patriot is gorgeous and definitely politically savvy at such a young age. I say go for Chloe. I'm still thinking she's a Lola.
 
i believe i would have to meet her in order to help name her, but i really like the name chloe. i am so glad you all are doing better. i really love the pictures!! :) dont forget to keep us updated on katrina's recovery. :)
 
And...

Mambo and Grandpa Win also vote, she is The Patriot after all so vote we must, for Chloe. (You should send that picture into the newspaper--I just heard a few people worrying that some on college campuses weren't old enough to vote. You could write: It may be true!)

She is beautiful and we're hoping you all get to go home together. She needs Mama's arms to keep her warm.

You know what? Patriot is not such a terrible middle name!

We love you --

Dad and Mambo
 
I feel like I can breathe again now that I've seen her. I've been a bit frantic for news the past few days. What a beauty...and such a tiny thing. I really do like all of the current name choices. If you name her Chloe I'm pretty sure I'd call her "Clo" (I thought I should warn you).
 
She's so beautiful. I like Daphne.
 
We thought we were naming Lyla Lola, but when she came out she was to sweet to be a sassy Lola. With that hair on your little girl she looks to pull off the sassy spirit of a Lola. Congratulations on the new baby girl. We are so excited for you guys and are praying that things continue to go well for baby.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]